Professional training services!
AIS evaluates each organizational training request, and proposes the approach that is most appropriate, which may include one, or a combination of the following:
- on-the-job training
- vestibule training (where employees are trained off their regular work areas but in an environment closely resembling their work place)
- public classroom training
- onsite training
- technical seminars (which provide employees benefits similar to conferences but with less flexibility)
- instructor-led online training, and mentoring (where the skills gap to be bridged is substantial)
- e-learning modules (which allow for employee independent learning with ample exercises to reinforce or refresh understanding of content)
Call us for further information. Our customer care is here to help you anytime.
We're available for 24 hours!